Saturday, August 12, 2006

Desensitization

Sex Education in Korea: A Phallus Garden in "Love Land" - International - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News:
"Whoever has meandered about between the gigantic stone labia and climbed the 10 meter (33 feet) marble phallus probably feels a little less repressed afterwards."
Hmmm... OK.

When I first took an interest in surgery (I'm not a surgeon - I just watch them on TV) I had to force myself to watch for the first 15 minutes or so. After that I was largely desensitized, which doesn't mean I enjoyed it any more, just that it became easier to do.

Too bad so many societies seem to screw up people's heads with respect to sex. Maybe I shouldn't, but I feel sorry for young people in this land of the free. If a girl's not "hot" or a guy isn't studly they lose out, while the pressure to be that way leads to serious health or behavioral problems for some.

No comments: