Saturday, August 05, 2006

ABC News: Al Gore YouTube Spoof Not So Amateurish

ABC News: Al Gore YouTube Spoof Not So Amateurish

That sort of thing (hired PR guns posing) is to be expected, I suppose.

I'm still looking for some explanation of the omission by CNN of the final sentence supposedly appearing in the email from the Canadian UN peacekeeper killed in Lebanon. What's up with that? as they say. I described what I'm referring to starting in the fourth paragraph of this comment a few days ago. I've seen nothing from CNN on the matter, and all I've found so far is noise involving Salon, Kos, Huffington and a few others.

I tend to think the side that says Hezbollah operates from among civilians and UN peacekeepers is probably right, if only for the simple reason that Hezbollah would be swatted like flies by the IDF if they didn't, and because doing so causes Israel heavy PR losses when they kill people exposed by Hezbollah's presence among them. I suppose that's why they call it asymmetric warfare.

Whatever...

No comments: